Electrify.Asia (ELEC) Reaches One Day Trading Volume of $1.03 Million
Electrify.Asia (CURRENCY:ELEC) traded 9.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 23rd. In the last seven days, Electrify.Asia has traded down 6.4% against the US dollar. Electrify.Asia has a market capitalization of $17.21 million and approximately $1.03 million worth of Electrify.Asia was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Electrify.Asia token can now be purchased for $0.0633 or 0.00000904 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00007413 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002772 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $51.69 or 0.00737962 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00016161 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000558 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014325 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00034941 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.40 or 0.00148451 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00032977 BTC.
Electrify.Asia’s total supply is 750,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 271,847,052 tokens. Electrify.Asia’s official message board is medium.com/electrifyasia. Electrify.Asia’s official Twitter account is @electrifyasia. Electrify.Asia’s official website is electrify.asia. The Reddit community for Electrify.Asia is /r/electrify and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Electrify.Asia Token Trading
Electrify.Asia can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is not possible to purchase Electrify.Asia directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electrify.Asia must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Electrify.Asia using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Electrify.Asia Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Electrify.Asia and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|---||0.00 %||0.00 %|