ALIS Trading Down 20.4% This Week (ALIS)
ALIS (CURRENCY:ALIS) traded down 10.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 10th. Over the last week, ALIS has traded down 20.4% against the U.S. dollar. ALIS has a total market capitalization of $9.57 million and approximately $12,617.00 worth of ALIS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ALIS token can currently be bought for about $0.25 or 0.00003638 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007140 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003033 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $47.42 or 0.00694599 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014615 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014679 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0323 or 0.00000474 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.08 or 0.00162317 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00032757 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00030089 BTC.
ALIS was first traded on August 25th, 2017. ALIS’s total supply is 75,209,200 tokens and its circulating supply is 38,538,647 tokens. The official website for ALIS is alismedia.jp. ALIS’s official Twitter account is @ALIS_media.
According to CryptoCompare, “ALIS is a social media platform specialized for the Japanese market. It is inspired by Steemit and has a similar rewards system. The ALIS ecosystem is powered by an Ethereum token, ALIS. Content creators are rewarded with for their work according to its rating. “
Buying and Selling ALIS
ALIS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, YoBit and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy ALIS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ALIS must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ALIS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for ALIS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for ALIS and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.
Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/coinbloc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/virtual_coin_widgets/includes/data.php on line 34
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|---||0.00 %||0.00 %|