YOYOW Price Down 10.5% This Week (YOYOW)
YOYOW (CURRENCY:YOYOW) traded down 9.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 5:00 AM ET on March 21st. YOYOW has a total market capitalization of $18.27 million and $2.60 million worth of YOYOW was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One YOYOW token can now be purchased for about $0.0716 or 0.00001040 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, Bitfinex, HitBTC and Binance. Over the last week, YOYOW has traded down 10.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007279 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002940 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $47.53 or 0.00689944 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 30.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0425 or 0.00000617 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00014296 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014557 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.56 or 0.00182336 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00035189 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00039282 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
YOYOW Token Profile
YOYOW’s launch date was August 26th, 2017. YOYOW’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 254,999,999 tokens. YOYOW’s official Twitter account is @InfoYoyow. The official website for YOYOW is yoyow.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “YOYOW is a Graphene based DAC for User Generated Content(UGC), focusing on the Chinese market at the first stage. The YOYOW coin is an asset issued on the BTS blockchain.”
YOYOW Token Trading
YOYOW can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex, Binance, OpenLedger DEX, HitBTC and Lbank. It is not possible to purchase YOYOW directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire YOYOW must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase YOYOW using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for YOYOW Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for YOYOW and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.
Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/coinbloc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/virtual_coin_widgets/includes/data.php on line 34
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|---||0.00 %||0.00 %|