Electrify.Asia (ELEC) Trading Up 1.9% Over Last 7 Days
Electrify.Asia (CURRENCY:ELEC) traded up 13.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on April 10th. One Electrify.Asia token can now be bought for approximately $0.0592 or 0.00000865 BTC on major exchanges. Electrify.Asia has a market cap of $16.38 million and $932,743.00 worth of Electrify.Asia was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Electrify.Asia has traded up 1.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007194 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002914 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $54.31 or 0.00794064 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014784 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0367 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014592 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.81 or 0.00041139 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $11.97 or 0.00174984 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00064662 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Electrify.Asia Token Profile
Electrify.Asia’s total supply is 750,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 276,747,052 tokens. Electrify.Asia’s official website is electrify.asia. The Reddit community for Electrify.Asia is /r/electrify and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Electrify.Asia’s official message board is medium.com/electrifyasia. Electrify.Asia’s official Twitter account is @electrifyasia.
Buying and Selling Electrify.Asia
Electrify.Asia can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is not presently possible to purchase Electrify.Asia directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electrify.Asia must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Electrify.Asia using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electrify.Asia Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electrify.Asia and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/coinbloc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/virtual_coin_widgets/includes/data.php on line 34
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|---||0.00 %||0.00 %|