BitShares (BTS) 1-Day Volume Hits $23.94 Million
BitShares (CURRENCY:BTS) traded up 8.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on April 19th. BitShares has a total market cap of $643.55 million and approximately $23.94 million worth of BitShares was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitShares coin can now be bought for $0.25 or 0.00002950 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, Gate.io, Lbank and EXX. During the last week, BitShares has traded up 37.2% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003292 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.97 or 0.00227592 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00190388 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.57 or 0.00078780 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004607 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $440.54 or 0.05285600 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.31 or 0.00195703 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00023258 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0698 or 0.00000837 BTC.
BitShares Coin Profile
BitShares (BTS) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA-512 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 19th, 2014. BitShares’ total supply is 2,617,340,000 coins. BitShares’ official Twitter account is @_bitshares and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BitShares is /r/bitshares and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for BitShares is bitshares.org. BitShares’ official message board is bitsharestalk.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitShares (BTS) was first introduced in a White Paper titled “A Peer-to-Peer Polymorphic Digital Asset Exchange” by Daniel Larimer, Charles Hoskinson, and Stan Larimer. It is a brand of open-source software based on the as blockchain technology as used by Bitcoin. Unlike bitcoins, which do not produce any income for their owners, BitShare can be used to launch Decentralized Autonomous Companies (DACs) which issue shares, produce profits and distribute profits to shareholders. As such, BitShares is about making profitable companies that people want to own shares in, thus creating return for the shareholders. The first DAC launched by this proces was called BitSharesX, a decentralized asset exchange based in Hong Kong. BitShares was originally launched under the name of ProtoShares (PTS); it was later renamed to BitShares (BTS) and “reloaded” in November 2014 by merging several products into BitShares (BTS). “
BitShares Coin Trading
BitShares can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitcoin Indonesia, CoinEgg, AEX, Livecoin, BigONE, CryptoBridge, Lbank, Poloniex, ZB.COM, Tidex, Binance, BitShares Asset Exchange, YoBit, EXX, Gate.io and OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitShares directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitShares should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitShares using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitShares Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/coinbloc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/virtual_coin_widgets/includes/data.php on line 34
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|---||0.00 %||0.00 %|