Ripple Trading Up 32.8% Over Last Week (CRYPTO:XRP)
Ripple (CURRENCY:XRP) traded 2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on April 16th. One Ripple coin can now be bought for about $0.87 or 0.00009781 BTC on major exchanges including RippleFox, Coinrail, Bithumb and Coinone. During the last week, Ripple has traded up 32.8% against the dollar. Ripple has a total market capitalization of $34.06 billion and $715.68 million worth of Ripple was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004151 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00023530 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $75.82 or 0.00852285 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00000622 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011223 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.85 or 0.00043303 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.59 or 0.00152742 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $23.94 or 0.00269080 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0940 or 0.00001056 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $919.94 or 0.10341400 BTC.
Ripple launched on February 2nd, 2013. Ripple’s total supply is 99,992,334,929 coins and its circulating supply is 39,146,203,398 coins. The official website for Ripple is ripple.com. Ripple’s official message board is www.xrpchat.com. Ripple’s official Twitter account is @Ripple and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ripple is /r/ripple and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ripple positions itself as a complement to, rather than a competitor with, Bitcoin – the site has a page dedicated to Ripple for bitcoiners. Ripple is a distributed network which means transactions occur immediately across the network – and as it is peer to peer – the network is resilient to systemic risk. Ripples aren’t mined – unlike bitcoin and its peers – but each transaction destroys a small amount of XRP which adds a deflationary measure into the system. There are 100 billion XRP at present.”
Buying and Selling Ripple
Ripple can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Gate.io, Kraken, LiteBit.eu, Korbit, Bits Blockchain, Cryptomate, Abucoins, AEX, Poloniex, RippleFox, Rippex, CEX.IO, Mr. Exchange, Bitsane, BTC Markets, Bithumb, Bitfinex, Koinex, Upbit, Coinbene, Bittrex, BX Thailand, Binance, BCEX, BitFlip, Ripple China, ZB.COM, Tripe Dice Exchange, Bitcoin Indonesia, HitBTC, Bitso, Coinone, Qryptos, Coinrail, The Rock Trading, Bitinka, Bitstamp, CoinEgg, Bitbank, Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway), Exmo, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Altcoin Trader, Exrates and Gatehub. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ripple directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ripple should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ripple using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Ripple Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Ripple and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|---||0.00 %||0.00 %|