Bitcoin Scrypt Trading 0.4% Lower Over Last 7 Days (BTCS)
Bitcoin Scrypt (CURRENCY:BTCS) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 7th. One Bitcoin Scrypt coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0115 or 0.00000176 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Scrypt has traded down 0.4% against the dollar. Bitcoin Scrypt has a total market cap of $202,621.00 and approximately $323.00 worth of Bitcoin Scrypt was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00029000 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000296 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 26.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000455 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000065 BTC.
About Bitcoin Scrypt
Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on September 8th, 2013. Bitcoin Scrypt’s total supply is 17,615,950 coins. Bitcoin Scrypt’s official website is bitcoinscrypt.io. Bitcoin Scrypt’s official Twitter account is @theotherbitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Scrypt
Bitcoin Scrypt can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Scrypt directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Scrypt should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Scrypt using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Scrypt Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Scrypt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.46 %||0.74 %||3.51 %|
|XRP||0.86 %||0.14 %||4.01 %|
|Ethereum||0.61 %||1.86 %||9.24 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.32 %||1.05 %||8.13 %|
|EOS||0.50 %||0.58 %||4.67 %|
|Tether||0.14 %||0.33 %||0.81 %|
|Stellar||0.31 %||1.48 %||5.55 %|
|Litecoin||0.67 %||0.02 %||3.71 %|
|TRON||0.59 %||5.30 %||0.28 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.03 %||0.51 %||6.35 %|
|Cardano||0.73 %||1.52 %||2.22 %|
|Binance Coin||0.63 %||0.66 %||8.47 %|
|IOTA||0.85 %||0.39 %||2.73 %|
|Monero||0.12 %||0.03 %||3.91 %|
|Dash||0.45 %||0.15 %||4.28 %|
|NEM||0.52 %||0.29 %||3.59 %|
|NEO||0.71 %||0.70 %||4.31 %|
|Ethereum Classic||0.03 %||0.29 %||2.17 %|
|Maker||1.62 %||4.64 %||6.94 %|
|Zcash||0.76 %||1.14 %||6.56 %|