EOS Hits 1-Day Volume of $771.13 Million (EOS)
EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded up 4.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 6th. During the last week, EOS has traded 11.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. One EOS coin can currently be purchased for approximately $5.71 or 0.00088263 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BitMart, Kucoin, HitBTC and Cryptomate. EOS has a market cap of $5.17 billion and $771.13 million worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00011847 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002559 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0417 or 0.00000644 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000229 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000519 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
EOS is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,006,245,120 coins and its circulating supply is 906,245,118 coins. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. EOS’s official website is eos.io. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
EOS Coin Trading
EOS can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DOBI trade, Bilaxy, Liqui, Instant Bitex, OKEx, Tidex, YoBit, Hotbit, TOPBTC, OEX, BitFlip, HitBTC, C2CX, WazirX, Binance, Huobi, Coinone, EXX, Kuna, CoinExchange, BCEX, Zebpay, IDAX, ABCC, Cobinhood, BigONE, COSS, Coinsuper, Koinex, LBank, BitMart, Bitbns, Bit-Z, IDCM, CoinTiger, BtcTrade.im, Bibox, ChaoEX, Exrates, Neraex, Mercatox, Ovis, Cryptopia, CPDAX, Poloniex, Vebitcoin, Cryptomate, Livecoin, Kucoin, Upbit, GOPAX, CoinEx, ZB.COM, QBTC, Rfinex, Coindeal, CoinBene, DragonEX, Exmo, OpenLedger DEX, DigiFinex, Bitfinex, Coinrail, Coinbe, Bithumb, OTCBTC, Gate.io, Tidebit, RightBTC, Kraken and Fatbtc. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.28 %||0.85 %||13.34 %|
|XRP||0.23 %||1.58 %||5.24 %|
|Ethereum||0.08 %||2.18 %||17.85 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.58 %||3.40 %||28.86 %|
|Stellar||0.46 %||0.16 %||5.68 %|
|EOS||0.28 %||1.30 %||16.30 %|
|Litecoin||0.11 %||2.87 %||19.72 %|
|Tether||0.21 %||0.18 %||0.42 %|
|Cardano||0.13 %||2.46 %||19.22 %|
|Monero||0.54 %||2.21 %||18.84 %|
|TRON||0.38 %||1.74 %||18.30 %|
|IOTA||0.28 %||1.57 %||15.09 %|
|Dash||0.28 %||4.04 %||18.07 %|
|Binance Coin||0.88 %||4.17 %||19.36 %|
|NEM||0.52 %||1.35 %||0.35 %|
|NEO||0.38 %||2.35 %||22.48 %|
|Ethereum Classic||0.04 %||2.06 %||21.59 %|
|Tezos||0.04 %||3.37 %||16.23 %|
|Zcash||0.67 %||2.29 %||20.09 %|
|Bitcoin Gold||0.24 %||0.45 %||11.11 %|