Ether Zero (ETZ) Price Down 7.7% Over Last Week
Ether Zero (CURRENCY:ETZ) traded up 2.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. Over the last week, Ether Zero has traded down 7.7% against the US dollar. Ether Zero has a market cap of $0.00 and $3.40 million worth of Ether Zero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ether Zero coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.22 or 0.00003396 BTC on exchanges including Hotbit, DigiFinex and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $212.32 or 0.03326315 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.43 or 0.00147734 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0659 or 0.00001026 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000470 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
About Ether Zero
Ether Zero (ETZ) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 15th, 2018. Ether Zero’s total supply is 194,000,000 coins. Ether Zero’s official Twitter account is @EtherZero_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ether Zero is etherzero.org. Ether Zero’s official message board is medium.com/@etherzero.
Buying and Selling Ether Zero
Ether Zero can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, DigiFinex and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether Zero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ether Zero should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ether Zero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ether Zero Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.49 %||3.18 %||4.02 %|
|Ethereum||0.51 %||1.78 %||3.54 %|
|Tether||0.16 %||0.02 %||0.48 %|
|USD Coin||0.11 %||0.03 %||0.11 %|
|BNB||0.21 %||3.83 %||13.62 %|
|XRP||0.79 %||1.90 %||0.50 %|
|Binance USD||0.15 %||0.02 %||0.07 %|
|Cardano||0.71 %||1.38 %||3.32 %|
|Solana||0.02 %||3.43 %||5.08 %|
|Dogecoin||0.16 %||1.44 %||3.11 %|
|Polkadot||0.28 %||0.78 %||13.61 %|
|Wrapped Bitcoin||0.13 %||3.35 %||4.54 %|
|Lido Staked Ether||0.56 %||1.67 %||4.03 %|
|Avalanche||0.77 %||0.89 %||1.96 %|
|TRON||0.11 %||3.83 %||1.51 %|
|Shiba Inu||0.66 %||0.43 %||1.05 %|
|Dai||0.03 %||0.08 %||0.24 %|
|Litecoin||0.94 %||5.06 %||6.82 %|
|Cronos||0.58 %||3.72 %||0.35 %|
|LEO Token||0.04 %||0.07 %||5.01 %|