Bitcoin Atom Market Cap Reaches $4.61 Million (BCA)
Bitcoin Atom (CURRENCY:BCA) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Atom has traded down 12.1% against the dollar. One Bitcoin Atom coin can now be bought for about $0.25 or 0.00003940 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge. Bitcoin Atom has a total market cap of $4.61 million and $14,650.00 worth of Bitcoin Atom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00000646 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0984 or 0.00001541 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000430 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
About Bitcoin Atom
Bitcoin Atom is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 4th, 2017. Bitcoin Atom’s total supply is 21,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 18,324,113 coins. Bitcoin Atom’s official Twitter account is @atombitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitcoin Atom is bitcoinatom.io. The official message board for Bitcoin Atom is medium.com/@bitcoinatom. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Atom is /r/bitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Atom
Bitcoin Atom can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and Exrates. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Atom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Atom should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Atom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Atom Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Atom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/coinbloc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/virtual_coin_widgets/includes/data.php on line 34
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|---||0.00 %||0.00 %|