Measurable Data Token (MDT) Reaches Market Cap of $1.68 Million
Measurable Data Token (CURRENCY:MDT) traded down 6.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on January 10th. Measurable Data Token has a total market cap of $1.68 million and approximately $275,486.00 worth of Measurable Data Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Measurable Data Token coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0041 or 0.00000111 BTC on popular exchanges including $7.50, $10.39, $20.33 and $24.43. Over the last week, Measurable Data Token has traded up 68.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00005024 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00004973 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Measurable Data Token Profile
Measurable Data Token (CRYPTO:MDT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It launched on July 13th, 2015. Measurable Data Token’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 411,744,799 coins. The Reddit community for Measurable Data Token is /r/MeasurableDataToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Measurable Data Token is www.mdt.co. Measurable Data Token’s official Twitter account is @MeasurableData and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Measurable Data Token Coin Trading
Measurable Data Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $24.68, $32.15, $24.43, $50.98, $20.33, $10.39, $13.77, $33.94, $51.55, $7.50, $18.94 and $5.60. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Measurable Data Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Measurable Data Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Measurable Data Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Measurable Data Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Measurable Data Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.07 %||1.52 %||1.75 %|
|Ethereum||0.35 %||1.81 %||3.53 %|
|XRP||0.64 %||2.35 %||5.23 %|
|EOS||0.41 %||0.32 %||2.71 %|
|Litecoin||0.75 %||2.71 %||2.35 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||1.26 %||5.07 %||3.93 %|
|Binance Coin||2.35 %||5.10 %||2.12 %|
|Tether||0.07 %||0.00 %||0.14 %|
|Stellar||0.53 %||5.09 %||14.30 %|
|Cardano||1.16 %||0.51 %||18.81 %|
|TRON||1.09 %||3.53 %||3.35 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.65 %||1.67 %||5.00 %|
|Monero||0.46 %||3.48 %||2.53 %|
|Cosmos||1.12 %||2.49 %||17.19 %|
|IOTA||0.38 %||3.22 %||1.51 %|
|Dash||0.83 %||3.02 %||2.22 %|
|Maker||0.39 %||1.95 %||3.51 %|
|Ontology||2.04 %||8.28 %||2.81 %|
|NEO||1.00 %||4.74 %||4.45 %|
|Tezos||1.02 %||7.93 %||35.54 %|