Bitcoin Scrypt Hits 24 Hour Volume of $11.00 (BTCS)
Bitcoin Scrypt (CURRENCY:BTCS) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 10th. Over the last week, Bitcoin Scrypt has traded up 6.8% against the dollar. Bitcoin Scrypt has a market cap of $138,145.00 and approximately $11.00 worth of Bitcoin Scrypt was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Scrypt coin can now be bought for about $0.0078 or 0.00000213 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00015995 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000045 BTC.
About Bitcoin Scrypt
Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 8th, 2013. Bitcoin Scrypt’s total supply is 17,615,950 coins. Bitcoin Scrypt’s official Twitter account is @theotherbitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bitcoin Scrypt’s official website is bitcoinscrypt.io.
Bitcoin Scrypt Coin Trading
Bitcoin Scrypt can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Scrypt directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Scrypt should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Scrypt using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Scrypt Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Scrypt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.07 %||1.52 %||1.75 %|
|Ethereum||0.35 %||1.81 %||3.53 %|
|XRP||0.64 %||2.35 %||5.23 %|
|EOS||0.41 %||0.32 %||2.71 %|
|Litecoin||0.75 %||2.71 %||2.35 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||1.26 %||5.07 %||3.93 %|
|Binance Coin||2.35 %||5.10 %||2.12 %|
|Tether||0.07 %||0.00 %||0.14 %|
|Stellar||0.19 %||5.08 %||14.10 %|
|Cardano||1.16 %||0.51 %||18.81 %|
|TRON||1.09 %||3.53 %||3.35 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.65 %||1.67 %||5.00 %|
|Monero||0.01 %||3.24 %||2.38 %|
|Cosmos||1.12 %||2.49 %||17.19 %|
|IOTA||0.38 %||3.22 %||1.51 %|
|Dash||0.83 %||3.02 %||2.22 %|
|Maker||0.39 %||1.95 %||3.51 %|
|Ontology||1.83 %||8.32 %||3.27 %|
|NEO||1.00 %||4.74 %||4.45 %|
|Tezos||1.02 %||7.93 %||35.54 %|