BitBall Price Down 1.9% Over Last 7 Days (CRYPTO:BTB)
BitBall (CURRENCY:BTB) traded down 23.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 3rd. BitBall has a market capitalization of $15,935.00 and $1,562.00 worth of BitBall was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitBall token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Instant Bitex and BiteBTC. In the last seven days, BitBall has traded down 1.9% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- BOScoin (BOS) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000820 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00017547 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0522 or 0.00001426 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0829 or 0.00002264 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000586 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Apollon (XAP) traded up 84.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000705 BTC.
- Bitibu Coin (BTB) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0614 or 0.00001679 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000791 BTC.
BitBall Token Profile
BitBall is a PoW/PoS token that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 13th, 2013. BitBall’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 217,773,620 tokens. BitBall’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. BitBall’s official website is www.bitball-btb.com. The official message board for BitBall is medium.com/@bitballerc20.
Buying and Selling BitBall
BitBall can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Instant Bitex and BiteBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBall directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBall should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitBall using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for BitBall Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for BitBall and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.97 %||3.22 %||2.39 %|
|Ethereum||0.81 %||2.84 %||2.11 %|
|XRP||0.71 %||2.19 %||3.50 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||1.04 %||1.97 %||1.20 %|
|Litecoin||0.72 %||2.96 %||2.27 %|
|Binance Coin||0.12 %||3.50 %||4.69 %|
|EOS||0.83 %||1.17 %||1.10 %|
|Tether||0.20 %||0.09 %||0.00 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.96 %||2.28 %||1.48 %|
|Cardano||1.59 %||1.12 %||6.80 %|
|Monero||0.87 %||3.14 %||2.69 %|
|Stellar||0.73 %||0.28 %||0.00 %|
|LEO Token||0.43 %||0.91 %||2.85 %|
|Huobi Token||0.12 %||0.98 %||2.23 %|
|TRON||1.13 %||1.88 %||4.16 %|
|Tezos||1.74 %||3.70 %||6.11 %|
|OKB||0.29 %||2.00 %||2.27 %|
|Dash||1.34 %||1.58 %||1.08 %|
|ChainLink||0.67 %||3.11 %||5.15 %|
|Ethereum Classic||3.24 %||0.21 %||27.37 %|