CacheCoin 1-Day Trading Volume Hits $0.00 (CRYPTO:CACH)
CacheCoin (CURRENCY:CACH) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on January 26th. In the last week, CacheCoin has traded 7.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One CacheCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0028 or 0.00000045 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. CacheCoin has a market capitalization of $11,941.00 and $0.00 worth of CacheCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $46.60 or 0.01273843 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00002158 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00021938 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0890 or 0.00002432 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0424 or 0.00001158 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0808 or 0.00002208 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00010000 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0408 or 0.00001116 BTC.
CacheCoin (CACH) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 5th, 2014. CacheCoin’s total supply is 4,195,132 coins. The Reddit community for CacheCoin is /r/cachecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CacheCoin’s official website is www.cachecoin.cc. CacheCoin’s official Twitter account is @CACHeCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling CacheCoin
CacheCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CacheCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CacheCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CacheCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for CacheCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for CacheCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.33 %||0.17 %||8.90 %|
|Ethereum||0.95 %||0.49 %||20.27 %|
|XRP||0.53 %||1.09 %||8.21 %|
|EOS||1.35 %||7.28 %||30.30 %|
|Litecoin||1.20 %||6.90 %||16.31 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.78 %||1.12 %||18.95 %|
|Tether||0.30 %||0.34 %||0.21 %|
|Stellar||0.21 %||1.35 %||15.51 %|
|TRON||0.01 %||1.74 %||2.27 %|
|Binance Coin||0.82 %||4.33 %||15.99 %|
|Cardano||1.07 %||1.22 %||12.46 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.59 %||2.17 %||1.43 %|
|Monero||2.01 %||2.52 %||6.24 %|
|IOTA||0.19 %||0.41 %||12.61 %|
|Dash||0.36 %||2.53 %||3.99 %|
|NEO||1.26 %||0.31 %||10.47 %|
|Ethereum Classic||0.36 %||1.34 %||14.88 %|
|Maker||0.94 %||7.24 %||29.59 %|
|Ontology||5.11 %||7.92 %||27.80 %|
|NEM||0.62 %||0.79 %||11.98 %|