Gas (CRYPTO:GAS) Trading Up 9.1% Over Last 7 Days
Gas (CURRENCY:GAS) traded 1.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on January 26th. Over the last week, Gas has traded 9.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Gas token can currently be purchased for approximately $2.09 or 0.00056785 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Switcheo Network, DragonEX, Gate.io and Huobi. Gas has a total market capitalization of $21.13 million and approximately $1.16 million worth of Gas was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008361 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027339 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000706 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0801 or 0.00002181 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.19 or 0.00250098 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.93 or 0.01767993 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.85 or 0.00213733 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027614 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00012207 BTC.
Gas’ total supply is 17,190,378 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,128,375 tokens. The official website for Gas is neo.org. Gas’ official Twitter account is @neo_blockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Gas Token Trading
Gas can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Binance, Cobinhood, DragonEX, Gate.io, Bitinka, OKEx, Bitbns, Coinnest, Koinex, Switcheo Network, Kucoin and Poloniex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gas should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gas using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Gas Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Gas and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.32 %||0.89 %||7.83 %|
|Ethereum||0.55 %||5.70 %||5.32 %|
|XRP||0.44 %||6.02 %||5.59 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.10 %||2.89 %||0.65 %|
|Litecoin||0.77 %||4.96 %||9.96 %|
|Binance Coin||0.49 %||1.03 %||5.46 %|
|EOS||0.28 %||4.18 %||8.85 %|
|Tether||0.01 %||0.03 %||0.23 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.17 %||1.59 %||2.86 %|
|Cardano||1.03 %||5.22 %||4.15 %|
|Monero||0.13 %||1.50 %||6.85 %|
|Stellar||0.23 %||2.03 %||5.86 %|
|LEO Token||0.82 %||6.88 %||6.14 %|
|Huobi Token||0.21 %||1.69 %||2.04 %|
|TRON||0.24 %||3.00 %||13.65 %|
|Tezos||1.37 %||1.78 %||11.75 %|
|OKB||0.35 %||0.10 %||8.85 %|
|ChainLink||1.16 %||4.53 %||7.19 %|
|Dash||0.14 %||2.33 %||4.11 %|
|Cosmos||0.53 %||2.59 %||11.81 %|