SALT (CRYPTO:SALT) Trading Up 3.2% Over Last 7 Days
SALT (CURRENCY:SALT) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on January 26th. Over the last week, SALT has traded 3.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. One SALT token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.22 or 0.00005888 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, AirSwap, Bittrex and Binance. SALT has a total market capitalization of $17.37 million and approximately $292,515.00 worth of SALT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008361 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027339 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000706 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0801 or 0.00002181 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.19 or 0.00250098 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.93 or 0.01767993 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.85 or 0.00213733 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027614 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00012207 BTC.
SALT launched on July 28th, 2017. SALT’s total supply is 120,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 80,283,337 tokens. SALT’s official website is www.saltlending.com. SALT’s official message board is blog.saltlending.com. SALT’s official Twitter account is @SaltLending and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling SALT
SALT can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC, AirSwap, Radar Relay, Kyber Network, Upbit, Gate.io, LATOKEN, Bittrex, OKEx, Liqui, IDEX, Huobi and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SALT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SALT should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SALT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for SALT Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for SALT and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.12 %||1.42 %||14.45 %|
|Ethereum||0.11 %||1.17 %||3.68 %|
|XRP||0.23 %||0.76 %||8.65 %|
|Litecoin||0.18 %||0.89 %||1.09 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.24 %||0.28 %||5.49 %|
|EOS||0.00 %||0.62 %||7.31 %|
|Binance Coin||0.10 %||0.27 %||0.36 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.12 %||0.41 %||18.67 %|
|Tether||0.00 %||0.13 %||0.06 %|
|Cardano||0.26 %||1.14 %||7.18 %|
|Stellar||0.11 %||0.70 %||1.96 %|
|TRON||0.22 %||1.22 %||0.07 %|
|LEO Token||0.56 %||0.66 %||5.88 %|
|Monero||0.61 %||3.62 %||12.57 %|
|Cosmos||0.03 %||3.03 %||7.54 %|
|Dash||0.38 %||1.89 %||3.38 %|
|IOTA||0.41 %||1.01 %||0.17 %|
|NEO||0.23 %||1.61 %||6.35 %|
|Huobi Token||0.45 %||6.85 %||10.55 %|
|Tezos||1.05 %||3.82 %||6.28 %|