Universal Currency (CRYPTO:UNIT) Price Reaches $0.0074
Universal Currency (CURRENCY:UNIT) traded down 20.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on January 26th. During the last seven days, Universal Currency has traded down 29.6% against the dollar. Universal Currency has a market cap of $117,265.00 and approximately $1,168.00 worth of Universal Currency was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Universal Currency coin can currently be bought for about $0.0074 or 0.00000201 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Bit-Z.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00007517 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002919 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000788 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Universal Currency Coin Profile
UNIT is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on May 26th, 2016. Universal Currency’s total supply is 20,049,110 coins and its circulating supply is 15,949,110 coins. Universal Currency’s official Twitter account is @UnitCurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here. Universal Currency’s official website is www.u-currency.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “PoS mining starts at block 10001 “
Buying and Selling Universal Currency
Universal Currency can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Universal Currency directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Universal Currency should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Universal Currency using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Universal Currency Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Universal Currency and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.36 %||0.11 %||8.97 %|
|Ethereum||0.96 %||0.49 %||20.28 %|
|XRP||0.52 %||1.10 %||8.20 %|
|EOS||1.35 %||7.28 %||30.30 %|
|Litecoin||1.20 %||6.90 %||16.31 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.73 %||1.07 %||18.90 %|
|Tether||0.33 %||0.54 %||0.23 %|
|Stellar||0.30 %||1.52 %||15.31 %|
|TRON||0.01 %||1.74 %||2.27 %|
|Binance Coin||0.82 %||4.33 %||15.99 %|
|Cardano||1.04 %||1.26 %||12.42 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.58 %||2.18 %||1.42 %|
|Monero||2.01 %||2.52 %||6.24 %|
|IOTA||0.19 %||0.41 %||12.61 %|
|Dash||0.36 %||2.53 %||3.99 %|
|NEO||1.26 %||0.31 %||10.47 %|
|Ethereum Classic||0.36 %||1.34 %||14.88 %|
|Maker||0.94 %||7.24 %||29.59 %|
|Ontology||5.11 %||7.92 %||27.80 %|
|NEM||0.62 %||0.79 %||11.98 %|