Crystal Token (CYL) Reaches One Day Trading Volume of $73,441.00
Crystal Token (CURRENCY:CYL) traded down 11.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 10th. One Crystal Token token can now be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00003094 BTC on popular exchanges including Fatbtc and Mercatox. Crystal Token has a total market capitalization of $63,991.00 and $73,441.00 worth of Crystal Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Crystal Token has traded 9.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008334 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027486 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000702 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00002156 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.35 or 0.00255507 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $65.44 or 0.01787591 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.86 or 0.00214659 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027733 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000032 BTC.
About Crystal Token
Crystal Token’s total supply is 27,834,890 tokens and its circulating supply is 564,377 tokens. Crystal Token’s official Twitter account is @crystal_token and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Crystal Token is www.crystaltoken.co.
Buying and Selling Crystal Token
Crystal Token can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Fatbtc and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crystal Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crystal Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Crystal Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crystal Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crystal Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.32 %||0.89 %||7.83 %|
|Ethereum||0.55 %||5.70 %||5.32 %|
|XRP||0.44 %||6.02 %||5.59 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.09 %||2.56 %||0.69 %|
|Litecoin||0.59 %||4.77 %||10.12 %|
|Binance Coin||0.56 %||1.11 %||5.39 %|
|EOS||0.28 %||4.18 %||8.85 %|
|Tether||0.01 %||0.03 %||0.23 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.17 %||1.59 %||2.86 %|
|Cardano||1.03 %||5.22 %||4.15 %|
|Monero||0.22 %||1.42 %||6.86 %|
|Stellar||0.23 %||2.03 %||5.86 %|
|LEO Token||0.82 %||6.88 %||6.14 %|
|Huobi Token||0.21 %||1.69 %||2.04 %|
|TRON||0.37 %||2.59 %||13.54 %|
|Tezos||1.37 %||1.78 %||11.75 %|
|OKB||0.35 %||0.10 %||8.85 %|
|ChainLink||1.16 %||4.53 %||7.19 %|
|Dash||0.26 %||2.45 %||4.00 %|
|Cosmos||0.53 %||2.59 %||11.81 %|