Bitcoin File Trading Up 63.8% Over Last Week (BIFI)
Bitcoin File (CURRENCY:BIFI) traded 3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. One Bitcoin File coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0017 or 0.00000041 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io and Huobi. Bitcoin File has a market cap of $0.00 and $15,990.00 worth of Bitcoin File was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Bitcoin File has traded up 63.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 16.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00023359 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00032388 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0602 or 0.00001453 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007713 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0409 or 0.00000987 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00006906 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0446 or 0.00001077 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0756 or 0.00002220 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003825 BTC.
Bitcoin File Coin Profile
Bitcoin File (BIFI) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 25th, 2017. Bitcoin File’s total supply is 21,050,000,000 coins. Bitcoin File’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinFile and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin File
Bitcoin File can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and Huobi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin File directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin File should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin File using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin File Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin File and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.37 %||3.17 %||8.01 %|
|Ethereum||0.12 %||2.67 %||24.82 %|
|XRP||4.24 %||11.30 %||119.19 %|
|Tether||0.00 %||0.30 %||0.33 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||1.07 %||5.61 %||39.53 %|
|Chainlink||0.64 %||1.08 %||18.39 %|
|Litecoin||0.02 %||0.63 %||17.29 %|
|Polkadot||0.04 %||3.01 %||18.75 %|
|Cardano||1.75 %||1.94 %||54.10 %|
|Binance Coin||0.65 %||8.31 %||21.00 %|
|Stellar||5.89 %||30.03 %||131.66 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.27 %||4.51 %||25.18 %|
|EOS||0.44 %||4.39 %||32.51 %|
|USD Coin||0.01 %||0.11 %||0.14 %|
|TRON||0.32 %||8.07 %||37.64 %|
|Monero||1.32 %||4.88 %||9.50 %|
|Wrapped Bitcoin||0.29 %||2.88 %||8.29 %|
|Tezos||0.53 %||1.43 %||26.02 %|
|NEM||2.17 %||15.94 %||43.98 %|
|Crypto.com Coin||0.11 %||13.06 %||25.74 %|