Bitcoin Red (BTCRED) Market Capitalization Tops $61,910.00
Bitcoin Red (CURRENCY:BTCRED) traded down 7.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 6th. Bitcoin Red has a market cap of $61,910.00 and approximately $75.00 worth of Bitcoin Red was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Red has traded down 7.8% against the US dollar. One Bitcoin Red token can currently be bought for $0.0030 or 0.00000077 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008128 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025897 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.21 or 0.00364510 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0858 or 0.00002201 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000604 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $66.62 or 0.01708947 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.79 or 0.00225497 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00004506 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00026019 BTC.
Bitcoin Red Token Profile
Bitcoin Red’s genesis date was October 20th, 2017. Bitcoin Red’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 20,550,001 tokens. Bitcoin Red’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinRed1 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Red is /r/BTCRED.
Bitcoin Red Token Trading
Bitcoin Red can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Red directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Red should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Red using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Red Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Red and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|---||0.00 %||0.00 %|