Emerald Crypto (EMD) Price Down 34.8% This Week
Emerald Crypto (CURRENCY:EMD) traded up 0.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. Emerald Crypto has a total market cap of $105,092.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Emerald Crypto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Emerald Crypto has traded 34.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Emerald Crypto coin can currently be bought for about $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 765.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 28.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00016052 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000440 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000020 BTC.
Emerald Crypto Coin Profile
EMD is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 16th, 2013. Emerald Crypto’s total supply is 19,117,129 coins. Emerald Crypto’s official Twitter account is @Emerald_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. Emerald Crypto’s official website is www.emeraldcrypto.de.
Buying and Selling Emerald Crypto
Emerald Crypto can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emerald Crypto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Emerald Crypto should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Emerald Crypto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Emerald Crypto Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emerald Crypto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|---||0.00 %||0.00 %|