Latino Token Trading Down 49.2% Over Last 7 Days (LATINO)
Latino Token (CURRENCY:LATINO) traded 15.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 14th. Over the last week, Latino Token has traded down 49.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Latino Token token can currently be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Latino Token has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Latino Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007955 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.15 or 0.00385387 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002734 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025722 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000579 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $66.32 or 0.01686682 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.30 or 0.00236494 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0657 or 0.00001671 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004967 BTC.
Latino Token Token Profile
Latino Token’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens. Latino Token’s official Twitter account is @latinotoken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Latino Token is latinotoken.com/blog.
Buying and Selling Latino Token
Latino Token can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Latino Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Latino Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Latino Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Latino Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Latino Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.98 %||8.96 %||7.13 %|
|Ethereum||0.94 %||6.39 %||2.48 %|
|XRP||1.31 %||6.17 %||1.59 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||1.08 %||6.37 %||2.64 %|
|EOS||0.54 %||8.44 %||6.88 %|
|Litecoin||0.45 %||8.88 %||17.55 %|
|Binance Coin||2.21 %||1.71 %||20.05 %|
|Cardano||0.81 %||7.07 %||0.76 %|
|Stellar||0.93 %||7.07 %||6.65 %|
|TRON||1.46 %||13.13 %||11.00 %|
|Tether||0.12 %||0.55 %||0.50 %|
|Bitcoin SV||2.27 %||16.45 %||64.62 %|
|Monero||1.66 %||8.91 %||4.77 %|
|LEO Token||0.96 %||8.24 %||0.00 %|
|Dash||1.14 %||4.89 %||5.36 %|
|Ontology||0.34 %||4.92 %||0.66 %|
|Tezos||0.39 %||8.28 %||8.67 %|
|IOTA||1.04 %||4.18 %||3.45 %|
|Cosmos||0.45 %||2.20 %||6.97 %|
|Ethereum Classic||1.18 %||5.97 %||1.26 %|