BitUP Token (BUT) Achieves Market Cap of $0.00
BitUP Token (CURRENCY:BUT) traded up 7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 16th. Over the last week, BitUP Token has traded up 18.7% against the US dollar. One BitUP Token token can currently be bought for $0.0016 or 0.00000039 BTC on popular exchanges including HADAX and FCoin. BitUP Token has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $187,746.00 worth of BitUP Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00006865 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.91 or 0.00443971 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.45 or 0.00085742 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00010315 BTC.
- Winco (WCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0351 or 0.00000872 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003393 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000235 BTC.
BitUP Token Token Profile
BitUP Token (CRYPTO:BUT) is a token. BitUP Token’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens. BitUP Token’s official Twitter account is @bitupofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for BitUP Token is bitup.com.
Buying and Selling BitUP Token
BitUP Token can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HADAX and FCoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitUP Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitUP Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitUP Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitUP Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitUP Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||1.32 %||3.09 %||1.81 %|
|Ethereum||2.00 %||4.88 %||29.71 %|
|XRP||2.72 %||4.25 %||23.68 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||6.51 %||11.18 %||12.73 %|
|EOS||2.03 %||4.10 %||14.21 %|
|Litecoin||2.40 %||3.84 %||5.05 %|
|Binance Coin||5.46 %||7.32 %||27.36 %|
|Cardano||1.11 %||5.11 %||15.91 %|
|Stellar||1.67 %||3.13 %||35.25 %|
|Bitcoin SV||95.92 %||103.22 %||103.49 %|
|Tether||0.30 %||0.17 %||0.53 %|
|TRON||1.26 %||8.83 %||18.65 %|
|Monero||0.86 %||4.51 %||11.91 %|
|Dash||1.35 %||3.09 %||25.37 %|
|Tezos||0.71 %||0.67 %||26.13 %|
|IOTA||0.96 %||4.84 %||20.91 %|
|Cosmos||0.57 %||1.21 %||17.01 %|
|Ontology||1.88 %||5.73 %||9.03 %|
|Ethereum Classic||2.20 %||3.26 %||22.36 %|
|NEM||1.16 %||2.10 %||53.34 %|