Ethereum Classic (ETC) 24 Hour Volume Hits $148.10 Million
Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded 0.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on March 31st. One Ethereum Classic coin can currently be purchased for about $4.81 or 0.00117359 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, Cryptopia, Indodax and Coinroom. Ethereum Classic has a total market capitalization of $525.60 million and $148.10 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Ethereum Classic has traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $141.11 or 0.03446298 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00005504 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 21.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
Ethereum Classic Profile
Ethereum Classic is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 23rd, 2016. Ethereum Classic’s total supply is 109,378,685 coins. Ethereum Classic’s official website is ethereumclassic.org. The official message board for Ethereum Classic is forum.ethereumclassic.org. The Reddit community for Ethereum Classic is /r/EthereumClassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ethereum Classic’s official Twitter account is @eth_classic and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Classic
Ethereum Classic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinEgg, Coinbase Pro, Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange, Liquid, OKCoin International, Gate.io, Coinsuper, CoinEx, Bitfinex, CoinBene, ChaoEX, Coinroom, Gatehub, HitBTC, LiteBit.eu, Cryptomate, Ovis, BtcTrade.im, BCEX, Coinhub, Kucoin, OKEx, LBank, BTC-Alpha, C2CX, Exrates, Exmo, Coinnest, Huobi, ZB.COM, Crex24, C-CEX, Cryptopia, Kraken, QBTC, Koineks, Bibox, Bit-Z, Upbit, RightBTC, HBUS, BigONE, Instant Bitex, BitForex, Coinut, Bitbns, Coinone, Korbit, BTC Trade UA, CoinTiger, Indodax, Binance, Bitsane, YoBit, ABCC, BTC Markets, Bithumb, CPDAX, FCoin, EXX and Poloniex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Classic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ethereum Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.