Bitcoin Red Trading 12.4% Lower Over Last Week (BTCRED)
Bitcoin Red (CURRENCY:BTCRED) traded 4.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on April 14th. One Bitcoin Red token can now be bought for about $0.0035 or 0.00000068 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and CoinExchange. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Red has traded 12.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin Red has a total market capitalization of $71,479.00 and approximately $68.00 worth of Bitcoin Red was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006383 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.89 or 0.00388924 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019629 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002288 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $70.09 or 0.01370375 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.12 or 0.00217431 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0853 or 0.00001669 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00005971 BTC.
Bitcoin Red Token Profile
Bitcoin Red’s genesis date was October 20th, 2017. Bitcoin Red’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 20,550,001 tokens. Bitcoin Red’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinRed1 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Red is /r/BTCRED.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Red
Bitcoin Red can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Red directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Red should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Red using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Red Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Red and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.10 %||0.61 %||3.69 %|
|Ethereum||0.15 %||0.20 %||4.01 %|
|XRP||0.00 %||2.88 %||0.47 %|
|EOS||0.03 %||1.62 %||1.66 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.34 %||4.96 %||8.32 %|
|Litecoin||0.16 %||0.67 %||2.19 %|
|Binance Coin||0.28 %||4.32 %||22.33 %|
|Cardano||0.35 %||5.12 %||4.81 %|
|Stellar||0.35 %||2.40 %||0.70 %|
|Tether||0.05 %||0.10 %||0.16 %|
|TRON||0.36 %||2.49 %||0.80 %|
|Monero||0.16 %||1.00 %||1.43 %|
|Tezos||0.72 %||4.77 %||48.55 %|
|Dash||0.05 %||0.22 %||0.55 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.12 %||6.42 %||18.72 %|
|Cosmos||0.26 %||1.64 %||22.55 %|
|IOTA||0.19 %||2.16 %||4.50 %|
|Ontology||0.26 %||3.67 %||2.14 %|
|NEO||0.11 %||2.21 %||2.34 %|
|Ethereum Classic||0.11 %||0.70 %||0.61 %|