Ether Zero (ETZ) Price Tops $0.11 on Top Exchanges
Ether Zero (CURRENCY:ETZ) traded up 3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on April 13th. In the last seven days, Ether Zero has traded 3.6% lower against the US dollar. One Ether Zero coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.11 or 0.00002165 BTC on major exchanges including Hotbit, Cryptopia, EXX and DigiFinex. Ether Zero has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $163,824.00 worth of Ether Zero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $164.31 or 0.03227063 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.34 or 0.00124475 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00004961 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
About Ether Zero
Ether Zero is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 15th, 2018. Ether Zero’s total supply is 194,000,000 coins. Ether Zero’s official Twitter account is @EtherZero_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ether Zero is etherzero.org. The official message board for Ether Zero is medium.com/@etherzero.
Ether Zero Coin Trading
Ether Zero can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, EXX, Hotbit and DigiFinex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether Zero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ether Zero should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ether Zero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ether Zero Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.15 %||1.34 %||14.42 %|
|Ethereum||0.16 %||1.11 %||3.67 %|
|XRP||0.20 %||0.76 %||8.65 %|
|Litecoin||0.24 %||0.84 %||1.08 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.28 %||0.17 %||5.49 %|
|EOS||0.12 %||0.57 %||7.30 %|
|Binance Coin||0.51 %||0.27 %||0.32 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.30 %||0.26 %||18.53 %|
|Tether||0.06 %||0.15 %||0.06 %|
|Cardano||0.12 %||1.23 %||7.26 %|
|Stellar||0.19 %||0.76 %||1.98 %|
|TRON||0.18 %||1.08 %||0.12 %|
|LEO Token||0.25 %||0.44 %||5.59 %|
|Monero||0.63 %||3.62 %||12.56 %|
|Cosmos||0.10 %||3.10 %||7.57 %|
|Dash||0.45 %||1.79 %||3.31 %|
|IOTA||1.13 %||0.27 %||0.48 %|
|NEO||0.36 %||1.68 %||6.30 %|
|Huobi Token||0.48 %||6.80 %||10.51 %|
|Ethereum Classic||0.28 %||0.40 %||0.74 %|