Ethereum Meta Trading Down 1.7% This Week (ETHM)
Ethereum Meta (CURRENCY:ETHM) traded 11.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on April 14th. During the last week, Ethereum Meta has traded 1.7% lower against the US dollar. Ethereum Meta has a market capitalization of $173,628.00 and $569.00 worth of Ethereum Meta was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ethereum Meta token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0020 or 0.00000038 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Token Store and STEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $19.44 or 0.00377299 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019532 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002267 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $70.62 or 0.01370454 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.30 or 0.00219285 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0845 or 0.00001641 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00005913 BTC.
Ethereum Meta Token Profile
Ethereum Meta was first traded on December 28th, 2017. Ethereum Meta’s total supply is 96,571,598 tokens and its circulating supply is 88,644,391 tokens. The official website for Ethereum Meta is ethermeta.com. Ethereum Meta’s official Twitter account is @EthereumMeta and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ethereum Meta Token Trading
Ethereum Meta can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Meta directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Meta should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ethereum Meta using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Meta Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Meta and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.31 %||1.19 %||14.23 %|
|Ethereum||0.23 %||1.02 %||3.54 %|
|XRP||0.28 %||0.70 %||8.69 %|
|Litecoin||0.18 %||0.77 %||1.07 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.43 %||0.04 %||5.27 %|
|EOS||0.00 %||0.51 %||7.26 %|
|Binance Coin||0.25 %||0.21 %||0.29 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.10 %||0.43 %||18.70 %|
|Tether||0.00 %||0.11 %||0.06 %|
|Cardano||0.07 %||1.24 %||7.32 %|
|Stellar||0.16 %||0.73 %||2.02 %|
|TRON||0.01 %||0.97 %||0.30 %|
|LEO Token||0.57 %||0.69 %||5.90 %|
|Monero||0.56 %||3.58 %||12.50 %|
|Cosmos||0.08 %||2.98 %||7.49 %|
|Dash||0.47 %||1.74 %||3.29 %|
|IOTA||0.55 %||0.96 %||0.02 %|
|NEO||0.32 %||1.74 %||6.26 %|
|Huobi Token||0.82 %||6.62 %||10.13 %|
|Tezos||0.64 %||3.41 %||5.89 %|