Crystal Token Tops 24 Hour Volume of $56,426.00 (CYL)
Crystal Token (CURRENCY:CYL) traded 18.8% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 16th. Crystal Token has a market cap of $13,174.00 and $56,426.00 worth of Crystal Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Crystal Token token can now be bought for $0.0233 or 0.00000445 BTC on popular exchanges including Fatbtc and Mercatox. During the last seven days, Crystal Token has traded 5.3% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006236 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.83 or 0.00377929 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019303 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002236 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000516 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $55.77 or 0.01063028 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.03 or 0.00210164 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0851 or 0.00001621 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006192 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000135 BTC.
Crystal Token Profile
Crystal Token’s total supply is 27,834,890 tokens and its circulating supply is 564,377 tokens. The official website for Crystal Token is www.crystaltoken.co. Crystal Token’s official Twitter account is @crystal_token and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Crystal Token
Crystal Token can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox and Fatbtc. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crystal Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crystal Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Crystal Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crystal Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crystal Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.07 %||0.80 %||3.75 %|
|Ethereum||0.13 %||0.18 %||4.03 %|
|XRP||0.09 %||3.08 %||0.47 %|
|EOS||0.01 %||1.66 %||1.69 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.07 %||4.81 %||8.39 %|
|Litecoin||0.14 %||0.74 %||2.21 %|
|Binance Coin||0.81 %||4.85 %||22.27 %|
|Cardano||0.18 %||5.00 %||4.68 %|
|Stellar||0.14 %||2.36 %||0.81 %|
|Tether||0.10 %||0.10 %||0.18 %|
|TRON||0.23 %||2.55 %||0.97 %|
|Monero||0.16 %||1.05 %||1.53 %|
|Tezos||0.99 %||4.87 %||48.42 %|
|Dash||0.10 %||0.22 %||0.54 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.14 %||6.30 %||18.70 %|
|Cosmos||0.20 %||2.02 %||22.59 %|
|IOTA||0.02 %||2.19 %||4.50 %|
|Ontology||0.34 %||4.21 %||2.16 %|
|NEO||0.14 %||2.01 %||2.34 %|
|Ethereum Classic||0.04 %||0.60 %||0.61 %|