Crypto Improvement Fund (CIF) Price Tops $0.0003 on Exchanges
Crypto Improvement Fund (CURRENCY:CIF) traded down 6.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on April 18th. Crypto Improvement Fund has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $4.00 worth of Crypto Improvement Fund was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Crypto Improvement Fund coin can now be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and CoinExchange. Over the last week, Crypto Improvement Fund has traded down 0.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00014223 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded down 24.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000253 BTC.
- Azart (AZART) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0429 or 0.00000813 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000047 BTC.
About Crypto Improvement Fund
Crypto Improvement Fund is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on August 9th, 2017. Crypto Improvement Fund’s total supply is 211,148,906 coins. Crypto Improvement Fund’s official website is www.cryptoimprovementfund.io. The Reddit community for Crypto Improvement Fund is /r/CryptoImprovementFund and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Crypto Improvement Fund’s official Twitter account is @AdminCIF and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Crypto Improvement Fund
Crypto Improvement Fund can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto Improvement Fund directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crypto Improvement Fund should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crypto Improvement Fund using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto Improvement Fund Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto Improvement Fund and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.