Bitcoin Red (BTCRED) Hits Market Capitalization of $121,743.00
Bitcoin Red (CURRENCY:BTCRED) traded up 27.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on May 14th. Bitcoin Red has a total market cap of $121,743.00 and $13.00 worth of Bitcoin Red was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Red token can currently be purchased for about $0.0059 or 0.00000074 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and CoinExchange. During the last week, Bitcoin Red has traded 40.8% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 26.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005214 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.89 or 0.00298059 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012506 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 13.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001422 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000344 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $60.51 or 0.00754775 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.12 or 0.00138926 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004510 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000088 BTC.
About Bitcoin Red
Bitcoin Red launched on October 20th, 2017. Bitcoin Red’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 20,550,001 tokens. Bitcoin Red’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinRed1 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Red is /r/BTCRED.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Red
Bitcoin Red can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Red directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Red should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Red using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Red Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Red and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.49 %||8.09 %||6.46 %|
|Ethereum||0.82 %||6.60 %||2.76 %|
|XRP||0.99 %||6.78 %||0.74 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.64 %||7.02 %||3.82 %|
|EOS||1.02 %||8.72 %||7.39 %|
|Litecoin||0.94 %||8.67 %||17.85 %|
|Binance Coin||2.13 %||4.26 %||15.15 %|
|Cardano||1.32 %||7.53 %||0.27 %|
|Stellar||1.18 %||7.01 %||6.28 %|
|TRON||0.56 %||12.72 %||10.87 %|
|Tether||0.12 %||0.47 %||0.36 %|
|Bitcoin SV||2.80 %||13.68 %||60.99 %|
|Monero||0.43 %||5.35 %||1.42 %|
|LEO Token||0.41 %||12.42 %||0.00 %|
|Dash||0.30 %||4.39 %||5.70 %|
|Ontology||0.86 %||5.66 %||0.48 %|
|Tezos||0.98 %||6.57 %||9.30 %|
|IOTA||1.19 %||7.38 %||0.83 %|
|Cosmos||0.81 %||3.58 %||6.89 %|
|Ethereum Classic||0.35 %||5.48 %||1.08 %|