Akroma (AKA) Trading 7.1% Lower Over Last Week
Akroma (CURRENCY:AKA) traded down 2.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. During the last seven days, Akroma has traded 7.1% lower against the US dollar. Akroma has a total market capitalization of $62,824.00 and $2,404.00 worth of Akroma was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Akroma coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0033 or 0.00000044 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $246.36 or 0.03344898 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.28 or 0.00098819 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004503 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001403 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Akroma Coin Profile
Akroma (CRYPTO:AKA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 29th, 2018. Akroma’s total supply is 19,177,485 coins. The official message board for Akroma is medium.com/akroma. Akroma’s official Twitter account is @akroma_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Akroma is akroma.io.
Akroma Coin Trading
Akroma can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Akroma directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Akroma should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Akroma using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Akroma Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Akroma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.92 %||9.05 %||7.25 %|
|Ethereum||0.97 %||6.40 %||2.55 %|
|XRP||1.45 %||6.14 %||1.56 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||1.15 %||6.40 %||2.76 %|
|EOS||0.72 %||8.37 %||6.85 %|
|Litecoin||0.49 %||8.71 %||17.59 %|
|Binance Coin||1.81 %||1.75 %||19.98 %|
|Cardano||1.00 %||6.98 %||0.84 %|
|Stellar||0.99 %||6.97 %||6.67 %|
|TRON||1.48 %||13.12 %||11.00 %|
|Tether||0.11 %||0.50 %||0.48 %|
|Bitcoin SV||2.35 %||16.55 %||64.75 %|
|Monero||1.67 %||8.91 %||4.78 %|
|LEO Token||0.95 %||8.15 %||0.00 %|
|Dash||1.35 %||4.59 %||5.56 %|
|Ontology||0.47 %||4.78 %||0.54 %|
|Tezos||0.79 %||8.18 %||8.83 %|
|IOTA||0.94 %||4.16 %||3.42 %|
|Cosmos||0.11 %||2.22 %||6.85 %|
|Ethereum Classic||1.14 %||6.01 %||1.22 %|