Japan Content Token Trading 18% Lower This Week (JCT)
Japan Content Token (CURRENCY:JCT) traded 26.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on May 25th. Over the last seven days, Japan Content Token has traded 18% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Japan Content Token token can now be bought for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001505 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN, BitMart, Simex and P2PB2B. Japan Content Token has a total market capitalization of $35.51 million and approximately $371,625.00 worth of Japan Content Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004808 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $35.04 or 0.00434702 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012457 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001558 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $93.24 or 0.01156701 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.49 or 0.00142500 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004318 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000092 BTC.
Japan Content Token Token Profile
Japan Content Token’s total supply is 2,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 293,150,782 tokens. The official website for Japan Content Token is ja-cket.com. Japan Content Token’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Japan Content Token Token Trading
Japan Content Token can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart, P2PB2B, Simex and LATOKEN. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Japan Content Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Japan Content Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Japan Content Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Japan Content Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Japan Content Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.37 %||13.45 %||41.83 %|
|Ethereum||0.12 %||11.72 %||31.41 %|
|XRP||0.26 %||4.74 %||13.98 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.01 %||7.27 %||22.65 %|
|Litecoin||0.10 %||2.49 %||0.66 %|
|EOS||0.24 %||3.76 %||8.69 %|
|Binance Coin||0.11 %||1.17 %||7.78 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.45 %||4.26 %||11.39 %|
|Tether||0.03 %||0.27 %||0.02 %|
|Cardano||1.26 %||7.35 %||14.29 %|
|TRON||0.16 %||1.79 %||19.45 %|
|Stellar||0.09 %||3.10 %||3.98 %|
|LEO Token||0.49 %||4.94 %||6.92 %|
|Monero||0.82 %||4.07 %||13.91 %|
|Cosmos||0.03 %||4.06 %||3.39 %|
|Dash||0.59 %||3.87 %||15.87 %|
|NEO||0.14 %||12.33 %||48.36 %|
|IOTA||0.31 %||7.58 %||11.15 %|
|Ontology||1.12 %||9.32 %||23.89 %|
|Ethereum Classic||0.31 %||4.56 %||13.48 %|