Measurable Data Token (MDT) Price Up 10.7% This Week
Measurable Data Token (CURRENCY:MDT) traded up 2.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on May 25th. In the last seven days, Measurable Data Token has traded 10.7% higher against the US dollar. Measurable Data Token has a market cap of $5.38 million and $3.54 million worth of Measurable Data Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Measurable Data Token coin can currently be bought for $0.0103 or 0.00000128 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $18.94, $32.15, $20.33 and $7.50.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001958 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002090 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
About Measurable Data Token
Measurable Data Token (MDT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It launched on July 13th, 2015. Measurable Data Token’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 522,684,069 coins. Measurable Data Token’s official Twitter account is @MeasurableData and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Measurable Data Token is /r/MeasurableDataToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Measurable Data Token is www.mdt.co.
Buying and Selling Measurable Data Token
Measurable Data Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $18.94, $50.98, $13.77, $24.43, $10.39, $51.55, $24.68, $32.15, $20.33, $33.94, $5.60 and $7.50. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Measurable Data Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Measurable Data Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Measurable Data Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Measurable Data Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Measurable Data Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.08 %||13.65 %||41.68 %|
|Ethereum||1.01 %||11.71 %||31.09 %|
|XRP||0.29 %||5.03 %||13.73 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.31 %||7.01 %||22.15 %|
|Litecoin||0.34 %||2.51 %||0.53 %|
|EOS||0.58 %||3.87 %||8.45 %|
|Binance Coin||0.10 %||1.45 %||7.79 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.64 %||4.03 %||11.15 %|
|Tether||0.15 %||0.19 %||0.05 %|
|Cardano||1.27 %||6.75 %||13.61 %|
|TRON||0.19 %||2.28 %||19.67 %|
|Stellar||0.23 %||3.03 %||3.75 %|
|LEO Token||0.07 %||5.47 %||7.15 %|
|Monero||1.67 %||3.22 %||14.83 %|
|Cosmos||0.10 %||4.05 %||3.22 %|
|Dash||0.48 %||3.50 %||15.44 %|
|NEO||0.18 %||12.43 %||48.25 %|
|IOTA||0.32 %||7.26 %||10.56 %|
|Ontology||1.37 %||9.15 %||23.65 %|
|Ethereum Classic||0.08 %||5.10 %||13.83 %|