Bitcoin Red (BTCRED) Price Reaches $0.0031 on Top Exchanges
Bitcoin Red (CURRENCY:BTCRED) traded down 32.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on May 29th. Over the last week, Bitcoin Red has traded down 15.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Red token can now be purchased for about $0.0031 or 0.00000035 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and YoBit. Bitcoin Red has a market cap of $63,086.00 and approximately $15.00 worth of Bitcoin Red was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005142 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $34.49 or 0.00397096 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 88.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $226.01 or 0.02602553 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011547 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001586 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $13.71 or 0.00157834 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004217 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0711 or 0.00000818 BTC.
About Bitcoin Red
Bitcoin Red’s genesis date was October 20th, 2017. Bitcoin Red’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 20,550,001 tokens. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Red is /r/BTCRED. Bitcoin Red’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinRed1 and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bitcoin Red Token Trading
Bitcoin Red can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Red directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Red should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Red using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Red Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Red and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|---||0.00 %||0.00 %|