Bitcoin W Spectrum Trading Down 5.1% Over Last Week (BWS)
Bitcoin W Spectrum (CURRENCY:BWS) traded 14.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on May 30th. During the last week, Bitcoin W Spectrum has traded 5.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin W Spectrum has a total market capitalization of $42,902.00 and $801.00 worth of Bitcoin W Spectrum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin W Spectrum coin can now be bought for about $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $221.98 or 0.02688903 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- ProCurrency (PROC) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- TigerCash (TCH) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- USDCoin (USC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012138 BTC.
- BitcoinX (BCX) traded down 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- LePen (LEPEN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SHACoin (SHA) traded up 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Bitcoin W Spectrum Coin Profile
BWS is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 18th, 2018. Bitcoin W Spectrum’s total supply is 57,812,864 coins and its circulating supply is 57,650,718 coins. Bitcoin W Spectrum’s official Twitter account is @bitcoinwspectrm and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitcoin W Spectrum is /r/BitcoinWSpectrum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bitcoin W Spectrum is bitcoinwspectrum.com.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin W Spectrum
Bitcoin W Spectrum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, SouthXchange and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin W Spectrum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin W Spectrum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin W Spectrum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin W Spectrum Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin W Spectrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/coinbloc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/virtual_coin_widgets/includes/data.php on line 34
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|---||0.00 %||0.00 %|