Ethereum Gold Project (ETGP) Price Tops $0.0000 on Exchanges
Ethereum Gold Project (CURRENCY:ETGP) traded down 11.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 29th. Ethereum Gold Project has a market cap of $81,447.00 and $1,519.00 worth of Ethereum Gold Project was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ethereum Gold Project token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including Mercatox, Token Store and Hotbit. Over the last week, Ethereum Gold Project has traded up 33.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $768.74 or 0.08827251 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000351 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.34 or 0.00038388 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 15.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001744 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00012483 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0525 or 0.00000603 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
About Ethereum Gold Project
Ethereum Gold Project (CRYPTO:ETGP) is a token. Its launch date was October 13th, 2017. Ethereum Gold Project’s total supply is 6,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,027,959,859 tokens. Ethereum Gold Project’s official website is www.etgproject.org. Ethereum Gold Project’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ethereum Gold Project Token Trading
Ethereum Gold Project can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Token Store and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Gold Project directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Gold Project should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Gold Project using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Gold Project Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Gold Project and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.