Bitcoin Gold (BTG) Hits 24 Hour Trading Volume of $31.40 Million
Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded down 0.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on June 11th. Bitcoin Gold has a market cap of $447.91 million and $31.40 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Gold has traded up 0.1% against the US dollar. One Bitcoin Gold coin can now be purchased for approximately $25.57 or 0.00323609 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Trade Satoshi, Huobi and Indodax.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $80.10 or 0.01013567 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.26 or 0.00129775 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00020544 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0960 or 0.00001212 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003394 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0878 or 0.00001111 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0623 or 0.00000788 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Gold Coin Profile
Bitcoin Gold is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 25th, 2017. Bitcoin Gold’s total supply is 17,513,924 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Gold is /r/bitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Gold’s official Twitter account is @bitcoingold and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Bitcoin Gold is forum.bitcoingold.org. The official website for Bitcoin Gold is bitcoingold.org.
Bitcoin Gold Coin Trading
Bitcoin Gold can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Zebpay, CEX.IO, YoBit, Huobi, Vebitcoin, OKEx, HitBTC, Binance, Upbit, TDAX, Bittrex, Koineks, Sistemkoin, Indodax, Graviex, Coinnest, Altcoin Trader, Ovis, BitFlip, Exmo, Gate.io, Bleutrade, Crex24, Bitsane, Bitlish, BitMarket, C2CX, Bitinka, Bitfinex, Bit-Z, DSX, Kucoin, Bithumb, Instant Bitex, Exrates, SouthXchange, BitBay, Korbit, Braziliex, Coinone, Trade Satoshi, Negocie Coins and QuadrigaCX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Gold should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.17 %||3.04 %||1.97 %|
|Ethereum||0.03 %||4.87 %||21.08 %|
|XRP||0.10 %||0.57 %||15.41 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.06 %||2.63 %||6.30 %|
|Litecoin||0.20 %||1.93 %||9.80 %|
|EOS||0.09 %||0.97 %||4.58 %|
|Tether||0.12 %||0.03 %||0.13 %|
|Binance Coin||0.07 %||1.79 %||3.11 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.25 %||3.59 %||4.66 %|
|Cardano||0.00 %||0.66 %||13.48 %|
|Stellar||0.15 %||6.97 %||36.73 %|
|Monero||0.45 %||3.08 %||2.97 %|
|TRON||0.13 %||3.18 %||17.71 %|
|LEO Token||0.09 %||0.79 %||1.62 %|
|Huobi Token||0.09 %||0.81 %||0.83 %|
|Dash||0.19 %||0.72 %||14.57 %|
|Tezos||0.06 %||3.02 %||6.80 %|
|OKB||0.09 %||0.73 %||0.82 %|
|IOTA||0.58 %||4.64 %||24.27 %|
|Cosmos||0.49 %||3.23 %||2.17 %|