Bitcoin Private Trading 13.2% Higher Over Last Week (BTCP)
Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on June 10th. One Bitcoin Private coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.31 or 0.00003899 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Sistemkoin, Trade Satoshi, TradeOgre and Nanex. Bitcoin Private has a total market cap of $1.46 million and $207,269.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Bitcoin Private has traded 13.2% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $79.92 or 0.01003379 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.83 or 0.00324252 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.65 or 0.00133672 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00021473 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0978 or 0.00001227 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 27.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0800 or 0.00001004 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0657 or 0.00000824 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Private Profile
Bitcoin Private is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on January 1st, 2018. Bitcoin Private’s total supply is 22,729,038 coins and its circulating supply is 4,699,492 coins. The official website for Bitcoin Private is btcprivate.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Private is /r/bitcoinprivate and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Private’s official Twitter account is @bitcoinprivate and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Private
Bitcoin Private can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, Nanex, TradeOgre, Trade Satoshi, Altcoin Trader, TOPBTC, HitBTC and Sistemkoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Private should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Private using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|---||0.00 %||0.00 %|