IOTA One Day Volume Reaches $29.82 Million (MIOTA)
IOTA (CURRENCY:MIOTA) traded 0.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on June 11th. One IOTA coin can now be bought for approximately $0.43 or 0.00005404 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, Bitfinex, Upbit and Exrates. During the last week, IOTA has traded 0.1% lower against the US dollar. IOTA has a market cap of $1.19 billion and $29.82 million worth of IOTA was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004997 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.11 or 0.00406291 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $187.25 or 0.02369369 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012731 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001554 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.43 or 0.00157286 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $713.61 or 0.09029681 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0673 or 0.00000852 BTC.
IOTA (MIOTA) is a coin. IOTA’s total supply is 2,779,530,283 coins. The Reddit community for IOTA is /r/Iota and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for IOTA is www.iota.org. IOTA’s official message board is forum.iota.org. IOTA’s official Twitter account is @iotatoken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling IOTA
IOTA can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinFalcon, Binance, OKEx, Bitfinex, Coinone, Cobinhood, Ovis, Exrates, Huobi, Gate.io, HitBTC, FCoin and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOTA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IOTA should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase IOTA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IOTA Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOTA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.53 %||13.26 %||41.59 %|
|Ethereum||0.18 %||11.42 %||31.24 %|
|XRP||0.04 %||4.51 %||13.73 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.20 %||7.08 %||22.43 %|
|Litecoin||0.18 %||2.41 %||0.58 %|
|EOS||0.39 %||3.61 %||8.53 %|
|Binance Coin||0.02 %||1.07 %||7.68 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.45 %||4.26 %||11.39 %|
|Tether||0.04 %||0.20 %||0.05 %|
|Cardano||1.26 %||7.35 %||14.29 %|
|TRON||0.16 %||1.79 %||19.45 %|
|Stellar||0.09 %||3.10 %||3.98 %|
|LEO Token||0.49 %||4.94 %||6.92 %|
|Monero||0.82 %||4.07 %||13.91 %|
|Cosmos||0.03 %||4.06 %||3.39 %|
|Dash||0.59 %||3.87 %||15.87 %|
|NEO||0.14 %||12.33 %||48.36 %|
|IOTA||0.31 %||7.58 %||11.15 %|
|Ontology||1.12 %||9.32 %||23.89 %|
|Ethereum Classic||0.31 %||4.56 %||13.48 %|