Tether One Day Volume Reaches $16.73 Billion (USDT)
Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on June 11th. One Tether token can now be bought for approximately $1.01 or 0.00012731 BTC on major exchanges including ChaoEX, EXX, Exmo and Kryptono. During the last week, Tether has traded 0.8% higher against the US dollar. Tether has a market cap of $3.33 billion and $16.73 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004997 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $32.11 or 0.00406291 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $187.25 or 0.02369369 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001554 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.43 or 0.00157286 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0673 or 0.00000852 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004136 BTC.
Tether Token Profile
Tether’s launch date was June 10th, 2014. Tether’s total supply is 3,620,057,493 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,309,129,264 tokens. The official website for Tether is tether.to. Tether’s official Twitter account is @Tether_to and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Tether
Tether can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Iquant, Kraken, Exmo, LBank, Huobi, IDCM, Kucoin, CoinBene, Cobinhood, Gate.io, Bit-Z, BTC-Alpha, Instant Bitex, MBAex, CoinTiger, DragonEX, BitForex, TDAX, BigONE, Kryptono, OOOBTC, BitMart, Bittrex, B2BX, C2CX, Bitfinex, Poloniex, IDAX, CoinEx, ABCC, FCoin, ChaoEX, TOPBTC, DigiFinex, BtcTurk, OKEx, QBTC, Bibox, ZB.COM, HitBTC, Binance, Trade By Trade, UEX, Upbit, Sistemkoin, EXX and Coinut. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tether should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Tether using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.26 %||13.77 %||42.00 %|
|Ethereum||0.12 %||11.72 %||31.41 %|
|XRP||0.26 %||4.74 %||13.98 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.01 %||7.27 %||22.65 %|
|Litecoin||0.10 %||2.49 %||0.66 %|
|EOS||0.24 %||3.76 %||8.69 %|
|Binance Coin||0.11 %||1.17 %||7.78 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.45 %||4.26 %||11.39 %|
|Tether||0.03 %||0.27 %||0.02 %|
|Cardano||1.26 %||7.35 %||14.29 %|
|TRON||0.30 %||2.23 %||19.54 %|
|Stellar||0.09 %||3.10 %||3.98 %|
|LEO Token||0.49 %||4.94 %||6.92 %|
|Monero||2.75 %||2.29 %||15.92 %|
|Cosmos||0.03 %||4.06 %||3.39 %|
|Dash||0.48 %||3.75 %||15.72 %|
|NEO||0.11 %||12.50 %||48.51 %|
|IOTA||0.31 %||7.58 %||11.15 %|
|Ontology||1.12 %||9.32 %||23.89 %|
|Ethereum Classic||0.19 %||4.81 %||13.61 %|