Dogecoin (DOGE) Reaches 1-Day Volume of $65.05 Million
Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 11th. Dogecoin has a market cap of $364.76 million and approximately $65.05 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dogecoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0030 or 0.00000038 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including C-Patex, Sistemkoin, BCEX and Bit-Z. Over the last week, Dogecoin has traded 0.1% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $136.45 or 0.01723455 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001764 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012821 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001314 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0650 or 0.00000821 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001604 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001518 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.96 or 0.00062610 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004255 BTC.
Dogecoin (DOGE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 6th, 2013. Dogecoin’s total supply is 119,892,396,436 coins. The Reddit community for Dogecoin is /r/dogecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dogecoin’s official website is dogecoin.com. Dogecoin’s official Twitter account is @dogecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Dogecoin Coin Trading
Dogecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptomate, YoBit, Upbit, CoinEx, Coinsquare, Kraken, CoinEgg, BCEX, CoinExchange, C-CEX, HitBTC, Sistemkoin, Indodax, Graviex, Bittylicious, BTC Trade UA, SouthXchange, Crex24, Tripe Dice Exchange, Poloniex, Bittrex, Tidex, Bitsane, Bleutrade, FreiExchange, Exrates, Cryptohub, C-Patex, Bitbns, OpenLedger DEX, CoinFalcon, BX Thailand, ZB.COM, Mercatox, Coindeal, Exmo, QBTC, Trade Satoshi, Livecoin, Tux Exchange, Fatbtc, Novaexchange, Bits Blockchain, Gate.io, BiteBTC, BitFlip, Cryptopia, Ovis, Koineks, BtcTrade.im, Instant Bitex, cfinex, LiteBit.eu, Bit-Z, Stocks.Exchange and Coinbe. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dogecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.24 %||13.15 %||39.71 %|
|Ethereum||2.80 %||12.92 %||31.88 %|
|XRP||2.26 %||6.84 %||15.05 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||1.51 %||9.58 %||23.95 %|
|Litecoin||0.96 %||4.58 %||1.68 %|
|EOS||0.87 %||5.74 %||9.61 %|
|Binance Coin||0.93 %||3.41 %||9.85 %|
|Bitcoin SV||1.37 %||4.99 %||11.58 %|
|Tether||0.21 %||0.52 %||0.02 %|
|Cardano||1.03 %||7.85 %||13.49 %|
|TRON||1.38 %||3.35 %||20.49 %|
|Stellar||1.97 %||4.07 %||4.94 %|
|LEO Token||0.56 %||4.79 %||5.91 %|
|Monero||3.27 %||5.24 %||13.02 %|
|Cosmos||1.13 %||4.67 %||3.86 %|
|Dash||1.76 %||2.17 %||14.50 %|
|NEO||0.65 %||14.52 %||49.98 %|
|IOTA||1.24 %||8.52 %||12.04 %|
|Ontology||1.61 %||11.45 %||26.58 %|
|Ethereum Classic||1.41 %||5.52 %||14.26 %|