Ethereum Classic (ETC) Trading 2.8% Higher Over Last 7 Days
Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded up 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. Ethereum Classic has a total market capitalization of $954.15 million and $670.60 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ethereum Classic coin can currently be purchased for about $8.58 or 0.00099533 BTC on popular exchanges including Bithumb, Gate.io, Coinroom and LBank. During the last week, Ethereum Classic has traded 2.8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $263.50 or 0.03058148 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003144 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002972 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000022 BTC.
Ethereum Classic Profile
Ethereum Classic is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 23rd, 2016. Ethereum Classic’s total supply is 111,218,204 coins. The Reddit community for Ethereum Classic is /r/EthereumClassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Ethereum Classic is ethereumclassic.org. The official message board for Ethereum Classic is forum.ethereumclassic.org. Ethereum Classic’s official Twitter account is @eth_classic and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Classic
Ethereum Classic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Koineks, Bitsane, LiteBit.eu, HitBTC, Coinsuper, Coinnest, QBTC, ABCC, Exmo, CoinExchange, FCoin, CPDAX, ZB.COM, BtcTrade.im, Gate.io, Cryptopia, Ovis, Kucoin, Coinhub, BTC Trade UA, ChaoEX, EXX, Coinroom, Cryptomate, BigONE, YoBit, Bittrex, Gatehub, Indodax, Coinbase Pro, C2CX, Exrates, Kraken, RightBTC, CoinTiger, Bit-Z, BTC-Alpha, BTC Markets, BCEX, Korbit, Instant Bitex, CoinEx, Bithumb, HBUS, C-CEX, LBank, Coinut, CoinBene, Coinone, CoinEgg, Stocks.Exchange, Binance, BitForex, Upbit, Crex24, Liquid, Bitfinex, Bibox, OKCoin International, OKEx, Poloniex, Bitbns and Huobi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Classic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethereum Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.