Cardano (ADA) Market Cap Achieves $2.34 Billion
Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded up 1.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on June 29th. Over the last week, Cardano has traded down 4.9% against the dollar. Cardano has a market capitalization of $2.34 billion and approximately $165.74 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cardano coin can now be bought for $0.0902 or 0.00000744 BTC on popular exchanges including Altcoin Trader, HitBTC, Coinbe and Cryptomate.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00012745 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.72 or 0.00047242 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00023318 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0681 or 0.00000561 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $285.24 or 0.02353742 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000992 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003153 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000251 BTC.
Cardano is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Ouroboros hashing algorithm. Cardano’s total supply is 31,112,483,745 coins and its circulating supply is 25,927,070,538 coins. The Reddit community for Cardano is /r/cardano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cardano’s official Twitter account is @CardanoStiftung and its Facebook page is accessible here. Cardano’s official website is www.cardano.org. The official message board for Cardano is forum.cardano.org.
Buying and Selling Cardano
Cardano can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ZB.COM, Binance, Coinbe, Cryptohub, ABCC, Indodax, Exmo, OTCBTC, Cryptomate, Bitbns, HitBTC, Coinnest, Huobi, Cryptopia, Altcoin Trader, Bithumb, LiteBit.eu, DragonEX, Gate.io, CoinFalcon, OKEx, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cardano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.04 %||3.19 %||2.58 %|
|Ethereum||0.40 %||3.88 %||5.62 %|
|Tether||0.10 %||0.10 %||0.08 %|
|USD Coin||0.02 %||0.07 %||0.11 %|
|BNB||0.44 %||0.92 %||14.90 %|
|XRP||0.22 %||1.61 %||0.08 %|
|Cardano||0.11 %||2.59 %||3.21 %|
|Binance USD||0.03 %||0.12 %||0.08 %|
|Solana||0.33 %||4.19 %||0.16 %|
|Polkadot||0.10 %||9.89 %||7.43 %|
|Dogecoin||0.11 %||1.01 %||2.71 %|
|Avalanche||0.31 %||2.90 %||21.02 %|
|Lido Staked Ether||0.68 %||4.05 %||4.39 %|
|Shiba Inu||0.33 %||2.51 %||5.57 %|
|Dai||0.04 %||0.04 %||0.21 %|
|Polygon||0.16 %||0.66 %||0.41 %|
|TRON||0.16 %||0.49 %||2.01 %|
|Wrapped Bitcoin||0.14 %||3.23 %||2.62 %|
|Ethereum Classic||0.19 %||0.30 %||4.39 %|
|OKB||0.11 %||1.27 %||1.52 %|