Dogecoin Reaches Market Capitalization of $409.84 Million (DOGE)
Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded 3.9% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on July 10th. One Dogecoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0034 or 0.00000029 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptomate, Upbit, C-Patex and YoBit. Over the last seven days, Dogecoin has traded 4.4% higher against the US dollar. Dogecoin has a market capitalization of $409.84 million and $48.70 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $107.03 or 0.00899319 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00012739 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001279 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00012129 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0733 or 0.00000616 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0908 or 0.00000761 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003464 BTC.
Dogecoin (DOGE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 6th, 2013. Dogecoin’s total supply is 120,288,603,867 coins. Dogecoin’s official website is dogecoin.com. Dogecoin’s official Twitter account is @dogecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dogecoin is /r/dogecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Dogecoin
Dogecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kraken, LiteBit.eu, Tripe Dice Exchange, CoinEx, BX Thailand, Ovis, SouthXchange, Bittrex, C-Patex, Bits Blockchain, Bit-Z, C-CEX, Livecoin, Coindeal, Exrates, BCEX, Crex24, OpenLedger DEX, Stocks.Exchange, cfinex, Exmo, CoinEgg, Novaexchange, Mercatox, HitBTC, Tux Exchange, Instant Bitex, Trade Satoshi, Graviex, BTC Trade UA, CoinExchange, Cryptomate, Koineks, BiteBTC, FreiExchange, CoinFalcon, Poloniex, Indodax, Bleutrade, Bitbns, Coinbe, Tidex, BitFlip, YoBit, Sistemkoin, Gate.io, ZB.COM, Bitsane, Cryptopia, QBTC, Cryptohub, BtcTrade.im, Fatbtc, Bittylicious, Coinsquare and Upbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dogecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.15 %||2.25 %||8.24 %|
|Ethereum||0.21 %||1.45 %||8.02 %|
|XRP||0.08 %||2.50 %||0.24 %|
|Litecoin||0.13 %||2.77 %||0.64 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.65 %||2.81 %||5.76 %|
|Binance Coin||0.08 %||3.56 %||3.33 %|
|EOS||0.38 %||1.99 %||4.60 %|
|Tether||0.38 %||0.63 %||0.19 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.64 %||2.02 %||30.88 %|
|Cardano||0.32 %||5.57 %||4.39 %|
|Stellar||0.70 %||2.07 %||0.42 %|
|TRON||2.49 %||17.75 %||7.79 %|
|Monero||0.13 %||1.10 %||10.40 %|
|LEO Token||0.31 %||1.24 %||11.88 %|
|Huobi Token||0.48 %||2.67 %||12.62 %|
|Dash||0.07 %||3.11 %||9.69 %|
|Cosmos||0.53 %||5.08 %||10.52 %|
|IOTA||1.95 %||0.52 %||3.54 %|
|ChainLink||0.02 %||5.47 %||15.88 %|
|Tezos||1.29 %||6.06 %||7.28 %|