TRON Price Hits $0.0224 on Top Exchanges (TRX)
TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded 1.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on July 28th. One TRON coin can currently be bought for $0.0224 or 0.00000235 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDCM, IDAX, Zebpay and Upbit. TRON has a total market cap of $1.49 billion and $459.53 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, TRON has traded 21.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003259 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.60 or 0.00290142 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010522 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $148.07 or 0.01556446 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0839 or 0.00000882 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.39 or 0.00119716 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00023514 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0557 or 0.00000585 BTC.
- V Systems (VSYS) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002694 BTC.
TRON’s launch date was September 26th, 2017. TRON’s total supply is 99,281,283,754 coins and its circulating supply is 66,682,072,191 coins. TRON’s official website is tron.network. The Reddit community for TRON is /r/Tronix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for TRON is medium.com/@Tronfoundation. TRON’s official Twitter account is @tronfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here.
TRON Coin Trading
TRON can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Braziliex, Bittrex, Stocks.Exchange, RightBTC, Tidex, Bibox, Upbit, IDAX, DDEX, DragonEX, Trade Satoshi, CoinFalcon, Koinex, Allcoin, Liquid, Neraex, OKEx, Rfinex, Livecoin, CoinBene, HitBTC, Sistemkoin, Indodax, Mercatox, Tokenomy, Fatbtc, Gate.io, Bitbns, Exrates, OEX, ChaoEX, Hotbit, Bit-Z, BitForex, Bithumb, BitFlip, CoinExchange, CoinEgg, Zebpay, IDCM, Coinnest, LiteBit.eu, Bitfinex, Cobinhood, CoinTiger, Binance, LBank, Ovis, Exmo, OTCBTC, Huobi, YoBit, BTC-Alpha, Kucoin, DigiFinex, Coinrail, CoinEx, Liqui, Cryptomate, WazirX, Cryptopia, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Coindeal, OpenLedger DEX, LATOKEN and Kryptono. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TRON should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TRON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|---||0.00 %||0.00 %|