Bit-Z Token Price Down 1.1% Over Last 7 Days (BZ)
Bit-Z Token (CURRENCY:BZ) traded 0.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. Over the last seven days, Bit-Z Token has traded down 1.1% against the US dollar. One Bit-Z Token token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.20 or 0.00001721 BTC on popular exchanges. Bit-Z Token has a market cap of $26.39 million and $18.47 million worth of Bit-Z Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $485.40 or 0.04265316 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.08 or 0.00044650 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001116 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000977 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Bit-Z Token Profile
BZ is a token. It was first traded on June 21st, 2018. Bit-Z Token’s total supply is 684,307,071 tokens and its circulating supply is 134,839,996 tokens. The official website for Bit-Z Token is www.bitz.com. Bit-Z Token’s official Twitter account is @BitZExchange and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Bit-Z Token is medium.com/@Bit_z.com.
Buying and Selling Bit-Z Token
Bit-Z Token can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bit-Z Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bit-Z Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bit-Z Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bit-Z Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bit-Z Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.06 %||0.38 %||0.78 %|
|Ethereum||0.21 %||0.57 %||1.37 %|
|XRP||0.39 %||0.01 %||0.61 %|
|Tether||0.04 %||0.18 %||0.17 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.00 %||0.16 %||1.34 %|
|Litecoin||0.29 %||0.81 %||5.23 %|
|EOS||0.05 %||0.24 %||2.03 %|
|Binance Coin||0.15 %||0.04 %||0.78 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.07 %||0.49 %||8.46 %|
|Cardano||0.52 %||1.04 %||3.68 %|
|Stellar||0.05 %||0.40 %||3.30 %|
|Tezos||0.66 %||4.74 %||24.86 %|
|TRON||0.01 %||0.67 %||9.20 %|
|Cosmos||0.06 %||0.79 %||0.11 %|
|Monero||0.14 %||1.58 %||0.15 %|
|LEO Token||0.27 %||0.49 %||0.76 %|
|OKB||0.16 %||0.08 %||9.22 %|
|ChainLink||0.23 %||0.73 %||6.05 %|
|Huobi Token||0.12 %||0.11 %||0.45 %|
|NEO||0.09 %||0.33 %||3.52 %|