Bitcoin Diamond Trading Down 7.3% This Week (BCD)
Bitcoin Diamond (CURRENCY:BCD) traded 2.8% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. One Bitcoin Diamond coin can currently be bought for $0.79 or 0.00006981 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, YoBit, OKEx and Indodax. Bitcoin Diamond has a total market cap of $148.24 million and approximately $3.33 million worth of Bitcoin Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Diamond has traded down 7.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003728 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000942 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001767 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0644 or 0.00000566 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001807 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 25.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.23 or 0.00054682 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000069 BTC.
About Bitcoin Diamond
Bitcoin Diamond is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 24th, 2017. Bitcoin Diamond’s total supply is 189,492,898 coins and its circulating supply is 186,492,898 coins. The official website for Bitcoin Diamond is btcd.io. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Diamond is /r/Bitcoin-Diamond and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Diamond’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinDiamond_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Diamond
Bitcoin Diamond can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Coinnest, Exrates, Gate.io, OKEx, BigONE, BtcTrade.im, Bithumb, Indodax, Crex24, YoBit, Binance, Kucoin, HitBTC and CoinBene. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Diamond directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Diamond should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Diamond using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Diamond Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.04 %||0.29 %||0.72 %|
|Ethereum||0.03 %||0.65 %||1.37 %|
|XRP||0.11 %||0.70 %||0.95 %|
|Tether||0.04 %||0.12 %||0.17 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.09 %||0.26 %||1.47 %|
|Litecoin||0.09 %||0.62 %||5.10 %|
|EOS||0.12 %||0.17 %||2.10 %|
|Binance Coin||0.21 %||0.07 %||0.73 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.10 %||0.68 %||8.66 %|
|Cardano||0.03 %||0.91 %||3.48 %|
|Stellar||0.02 %||0.29 %||3.39 %|
|Tezos||1.61 %||5.83 %||26.01 %|
|TRON||0.44 %||0.47 %||9.16 %|
|Cosmos||0.24 %||0.90 %||0.12 %|
|Monero||0.51 %||1.72 %||0.08 %|
|LEO Token||0.07 %||0.15 %||1.34 %|
|OKB||0.39 %||0.00 %||9.32 %|
|ChainLink||0.38 %||0.49 %||5.89 %|
|Huobi Token||0.37 %||0.28 %||0.39 %|
|NEO||0.25 %||0.07 %||3.63 %|