EOS Price Reaches $4.13 on Exchanges (EOS)
EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded 1.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. One EOS coin can now be purchased for approximately $4.13 or 0.00036317 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CPDAX, Cobinhood, Instant Bitex and Bilaxy. During the last seven days, EOS has traded 7.6% lower against the US dollar. EOS has a total market capitalization of $3.83 billion and approximately $1.24 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002204 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000486 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
EOS (EOS) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,023,909,112 coins and its circulating supply is 927,209,106 coins. EOS’s official website is eos.io. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Zebpay, YoBit, HitBTC, BitFlip, Coindeal, GOPAX, ChaoEX, LBank, BigONE, Exmo, Bilaxy, Poloniex, Upbit, BtcTrade.im, Binance, Hotbit, Mercatox, Exrates, DigiFinex, Liqui, Bithumb, OKEx, Huobi, Bibox, Cobinhood, Gate.io, Fatbtc, CoinExchange, Kuna, Instant Bitex, BitMart, ABCC, Tidex, Tidebit, Neraex, Rfinex, Vebitcoin, COSS, OEX, TOPBTC, CoinTiger, Ovis, Livecoin, DOBI trade, ZB.COM, Kraken, QBTC, Bitbns, Coinbe, Coinsuper, Cryptomate, Coinrail, CoinBene, RightBTC, OpenLedger DEX, Koinex, DragonEX, IDCM, EXX, WazirX, Bit-Z, C2CX, Coinone, BCEX, Cryptopia, CPDAX, IDAX, Kucoin, Bitfinex, CoinEx and OTCBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.15 %||0.87 %||7.87 %|
|Ethereum||0.55 %||5.94 %||5.21 %|
|XRP||0.35 %||6.02 %||5.68 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.22 %||2.92 %||0.68 %|
|Litecoin||0.77 %||4.97 %||9.96 %|
|Binance Coin||0.55 %||1.34 %||5.40 %|
|EOS||0.21 %||4.33 %||8.91 %|
|Tether||0.05 %||0.01 %||0.20 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.31 %||1.45 %||3.00 %|
|Cardano||1.27 %||5.46 %||3.93 %|
|Monero||0.17 %||1.55 %||6.81 %|
|Stellar||0.19 %||1.98 %||5.91 %|
|LEO Token||0.83 %||6.89 %||6.15 %|
|Huobi Token||0.05 %||1.73 %||2.20 %|
|TRON||0.31 %||3.07 %||13.59 %|
|Tezos||1.33 %||1.76 %||11.79 %|
|OKB||0.49 %||0.07 %||8.98 %|
|ChainLink||1.25 %||4.71 %||7.28 %|
|Dash||0.16 %||2.45 %||4.40 %|
|Cosmos||0.50 %||2.57 %||11.83 %|