TRON (TRX) Price Down 9.6% This Week
TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on August 12th. One TRON coin can currently be purchased for $0.0207 or 0.00000182 BTC on exchanges including Kryptono, Cobinhood, Exmo and Bibox. TRON has a total market capitalization of $1.38 billion and approximately $456.05 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, TRON has traded down 9.6% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002642 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $30.19 or 0.00265185 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008778 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $142.51 or 0.01251677 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0754 or 0.00000662 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00020926 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.69 or 0.00093896 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0474 or 0.00000417 BTC.
- V Systems (VSYS) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00001953 BTC.
TRON Coin Profile
TRON was first traded on September 26th, 2017. TRON’s total supply is 99,281,283,754 coins and its circulating supply is 66,682,072,191 coins. TRON’s official website is tron.network. TRON’s official Twitter account is @tronfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for TRON is medium.com/@Tronfoundation. The Reddit community for TRON is /r/Tronix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
TRON Coin Trading
TRON can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exmo, DigiFinex, LATOKEN, CoinTiger, LiteBit.eu, OEX, Kryptono, Livecoin, WazirX, ChaoEX, Indodax, Ovis, Bit-Z, Braziliex, BitForex, Exrates, Tokenomy, CoinExchange, Hotbit, IDAX, Zebpay, Liquid, Bithumb, CoinFalcon, Rfinex, Liqui, CoinBene, OKEx, Binance, Koinex, Sistemkoin, Trade Satoshi, IDCM, Upbit, CoinEgg, RightBTC, BTC-Alpha, Bittrex, Fatbtc, Bibox, Allcoin, LBank, HitBTC, DragonEX, Bitfinex, Gate.io, Coindeal, Stocks.Exchange, Mercatox, CoinEx, Bitbns, Cryptopia, DDEX, Neraex, OpenLedger DEX, Coinrail, Huobi, Kucoin, Coinnest, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Cobinhood, Cryptomate, Tidex, BitFlip, OTCBTC and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TRON should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TRON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.15 %||0.87 %||7.87 %|
|Ethereum||0.31 %||5.57 %||5.44 %|
|XRP||0.35 %||6.02 %||5.68 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.22 %||2.92 %||0.68 %|
|Litecoin||0.77 %||4.97 %||9.96 %|
|Binance Coin||0.55 %||1.34 %||5.40 %|
|EOS||0.21 %||4.33 %||8.91 %|
|Tether||0.05 %||0.01 %||0.20 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.31 %||1.45 %||3.00 %|
|Cardano||1.27 %||5.46 %||3.93 %|
|Monero||0.17 %||1.55 %||6.81 %|
|Stellar||0.19 %||1.98 %||5.91 %|
|LEO Token||0.83 %||6.89 %||6.15 %|
|Huobi Token||0.05 %||1.73 %||2.20 %|
|TRON||0.31 %||3.07 %||13.59 %|
|Tezos||1.33 %||1.76 %||11.79 %|
|OKB||0.49 %||0.07 %||8.98 %|
|ChainLink||1.25 %||4.71 %||7.28 %|
|Dash||0.14 %||2.33 %||4.11 %|
|Cosmos||0.50 %||2.57 %||11.83 %|