Asian Fintech (AFIN) Trading 7.2% Lower Over Last Week
Asian Fintech (CURRENCY:AFIN) traded down 3.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 8th. One Asian Fintech token can currently be bought for $0.0106 or 0.00000129 BTC on major exchanges including Crex24, LATOKEN and P2PB2B. Asian Fintech has a total market capitalization of $2.65 million and $63,882.00 worth of Asian Fintech was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Asian Fintech has traded down 7.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003365 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012249 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.14 or 0.00196478 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.40 or 0.01027100 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0621 or 0.00000756 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00031160 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $7.56 or 0.00091947 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Asian Fintech Profile
Asian Fintech’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 250,000,000 tokens. Asian Fintech’s official message board is medium.com/@afincoin. The official website for Asian Fintech is www.afincoin.io. Asian Fintech’s official Twitter account is @AfinCoin.
Buying and Selling Asian Fintech
Asian Fintech can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: P2PB2B, LATOKEN and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Asian Fintech directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Asian Fintech should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Asian Fintech using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Asian Fintech Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Asian Fintech and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.20 %||2.78 %||4.05 %|
|Ethereum||0.85 %||5.20 %||7.47 %|
|XRP||0.40 %||5.03 %||11.60 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.35 %||5.76 %||15.48 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.10 %||5.81 %||16.51 %|
|Litecoin||0.19 %||4.88 %||4.00 %|
|Tether||0.04 %||0.15 %||0.34 %|
|EOS||0.22 %||1.86 %||6.60 %|
|Binance Coin||0.10 %||6.70 %||14.05 %|
|Tezos||0.57 %||9.91 %||12.20 %|
|Cardano||0.55 %||4.14 %||6.95 %|
|OKB||1.41 %||5.87 %||13.65 %|
|Monero||0.39 %||2.70 %||7.74 %|
|Stellar||0.65 %||6.12 %||11.38 %|
|ChainLink||0.53 %||8.08 %||14.97 %|
|TRON||0.01 %||3.56 %||13.01 %|
|Ethereum Classic||0.48 %||0.26 %||4.85 %|
|Huobi Token||0.70 %||7.35 %||10.58 %|
|Dash||1.87 %||5.71 %||14.60 %|
|LEO Token||0.12 %||5.24 %||8.83 %|